Looks like we finally managed to get the main computer problems resolved, although there are a couple of secondary issues we're still keeping an eye on for the moment. I'll be getting back into what might laughably be termed my 'normal' posting rate here, but it may go a little slow for the next few days.
(on the upside, I completely missed the Great Blogger meltdown of 2011)
Finally, after over three months since I resolved to do so, I finally got the comics boxed up and sent out to Greg's cartooning students out in the Seattle area (damned box weighed almost 64 lbs - oh my back!). Getting that out of the way was nice, and has given me a small kick in the pants, inspiring me for some other projects that have been sitting idle on the backburner for a while.