Thursday, March 31, 2011

A to Z Blog Challenge

And now for something a little different...


I haven't been entirely happy with my output for the blog as of late.  Granted, that's a self-imposed standard as to how much I should be writing, but it bugs me nonetheless if I feel I'm 'slacking off' in terms of posting.  However, instead of simply whining about it (which I've been called on, and therefore will endeavor not to do), I want to take a different approach.

And so, I'm joining the A to Z April blog challenge.  The idea is simple:  For every day in April (not counting Sundays), I will post something following a certain theme, starting with something based around the letter A on April 1, and work my way up to Z at the end of the month.


This will be in addition to the normal stuff I try to write here (the Trollslayers stuff, the Rush reviews, the comic book reviews,etc).  Hopefully, I will still be able to get that sort of thing out at a reasonable pace.

Because it's been something that's been drawing my attention of late, my personal theme will be based around the Villains & Vigilantes superhero RPG.  Specifically, I'll be posting a total of 26 NPC characters, ranging from A to Z.

Let's see if I can do this...

4 comments:

  1. I'm here to welcome you to the A to Z blogging challenge!!! SO glad you joined in on the fun! I'm one of the co-hosts so should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!!! I do hope you'll stop by and say hello! We are also having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and we're chatting at #atozchallenge)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Nice to have some super heroes around for the A-to-Z Challenge! We've added you to the list at Old School Heretic. This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the A to Z Challenge! Hope you will have a rewarding blogging experience in April. If there are any questions or comments please let me or my co-hosts know. You can find all the Challenge hosts listed at the top of my blog page.

    I'm sure you'll do well.

    I am added to your list of followers

    Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing what you do! I came to your site because of this challenge.

    ReplyDelete